Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the date, time, and location of your tax lien auction?
2. How often do you hold the tax lien auction?
3. When and where will the tax lien auction list be advertised?
4. How and when do I register for the tax lien auction?
5. What are the payment requirements at the tax lien auction? Is there a deposit required before the tax lien auction?
6. What is the bidding process?
7. What type of document is issued at the tax lien auction?
8. Are there any other expenses in addition to the cost of the lien?
9. What is the foreclosure process and will the county handle the foreclosure process for a fee?
10. What happens to the liens that are not sold at the tax lien auction? Can they be purchased over-the-counter directly from the county? Can I purchase them now?
11. Do you allow investors to invest in tax lien certificates without attending the auction via mail or telephone or fax? Can I send a representative to the tax lien auction to bid for me?
12. Would you please send me a current list of tax lien certificates available and place me on your mailing list if you have one. If there is a charge for the list, please notify me and I will be happy to send the proper fee.
13. Would you please forward me a copy of the statutes regarding tax lien auctions in your jurisdiction?
14. Do Tax Liens expire?